Religious Workers

This classification permits religious workers to come to the U.S. to take on a religious occupation and perform services for their religious organization.

A religious worker is a person who for the past two years has been a member of a religious denomination which has a bona fide nonprofit, religious organization in the United States; and who has been carrying on the vocation, professional work, or other work described below, continuously for the past two years; and seeks to enter the U.S. to work solely: 

  1. As a minister of that denomination; or
  2. In a professional capacity in a religious vocation or occupation for that organization; or
  3. In a religious vocation or occupation for the organization or its nonprofit affiliate.

Get in touch with us for more information!